The Pro Loco organizes throughout the summer season, from April to September, guided walks for a living Tignale...
You can have the information of the individual walks, at our office.
The walks are suspended in the event of rain.
The best routes are:
- Excursion to the Port of Tignale
- The long route, Tignale-Champion
- Through the woods, to the museum
- A scenic ride through ancient crafts and Sanctuary
- Echoes of water, hike to the waterfall
- Low Via del Garda, Panoramic by Rain at Muslone
- Mountain walk to Rifugio Cima Piemp
Individual or group courses and opportunities for great rides out and about. Al Lambic agritourism facility in Prabione di Tignale.
There are many mountain-biking trails in and around Tignale and in the rest of the Upper Garda Park. Trails are carefully marked and accurate maps are available.
To hire mountain-bikes: Museo del Parco Prabione di Tignale
Rates (special rates for our guests)
Families: rent 4, pay for 3 normal
FREE to residents and owners of Tignale Card
Price: Half day walk: € 3.00 (from 9.00 to 13.00)
- preferably sneakers or hiking
- packed lunch if required.